We guide employers through the investigation process, whether it is conducted internally or through an external investigator. We can conduct an investigation or advise the Company regarding the appropriate steps to take in the investigation process including:
- Interviewing relevant witnesses
- Ensuring protocols are in place to protect the integrity and neutrality of the investigation
- Establishing procedures for maintaining confidentiality
- Identifying relevant workplace policies and procedures
- Collecting and preserving the relevant evidence
- Preparing an investigation report
It is important to get it right. Failure to conduct an objective, neutral, and timely investigation can expose an employer to liability.
Contact JPAK Employment Lawyers for assistance today.